Hi Larry!

You asked me what I was going to do when I first got home - Joey, Dale and I walked up the mountain and I yelled "God bless Larry Steel". Everyone notices the changes, but especially me and I am so appreciative.

I've met lots of people who are interested in your work. The results speak for themselves. I am looking forward to coming back to Chatham to learn from you. There are so many people who could benefit from B.O.S. - some who feel they can't travel to Ontario yet. If everything I went through over the last 11 years or so led me to B.O.S. then I feel there was a purpose to all the hardship.

My warmest wishes to Lynn and Christina.
Marianne (and Joey)



Re: My Treatments Yesterday

I do not know how to thank you for giving me back the ability to walk normally again. Last night for the first time in 4 years I slept pain free, without a pillow between my knees. I can now cross my legs again, which I know is not good for my back but is a pleasure knowing I can do it. You cannot imagine the joy I have knowing that I will not be debilitated when I am sixty and that I am able to dance and run again. I had resigned myself to the fact that this problem would only get worse and go to the grave with me. Three visits to a medical doctor, two years going to a chiropractor and several visits to physiotherapy were of no help.

You are an amazing group of people. My father thinks you all have a gift, and maybe you do. Whatever it is that gives you the ability to heal is very much appreciated by the Grey and Coppard families!

For the last few years our son would not be able to eat properly for months at a time because his throat would close up. Despite several surgical methods, his throat would always feel closed. His condition puzzled one of pediatrics’ finest. While the doctor wanted to help, he had never run across a patient quite like our son… After the first day and first treatment of B.O.S., my son said, “my throat feels bigger than my neck”. Yet he was still afraid to eat. After the second day, the fifth treatment, he’s been eating regularly. No more gas or needles… good riddance!

P.E.P. Cottam, ON.

Due to a badly vented furnace in my house, my family and I became extremely chemically sensitive. I became dizzy, nauseated and experienced numbness. I was unable to focus and control movement when exposed to a number of common odors from petroleum to personal hygiene products… While I slightly improved due to a strict avoidance of known triggers, my health remained poor… After an initial evaluation, including muscle testing to ascertain my particular problem areas, I was treated over a 4-day period. I felt no discomfort; in fact I didn’t feel anything during treatment…

I assessed my improvement to be 40% after the initial treatment…in total I underwent approximately 4 weeks of treatment and can now tolerate traffic exhaust and most cleansers in moderation. I can enter stores without a mask… I feel I can participate in normal life again…

I whole-heartedly endorse this therapy!!

J.J. Longwood, Florida.